Metabuild, an innovative company in the field of sustainable construction, relies on the world’s most powerful technology for building simulation. Our consulting and services support property owners, real estate developers, and planning offices in achieving climate goals and minimizing ESG risks.
We are looking for a dedicated and communicative individual to join us as the Head of Energy Consulting for the United Kingdom market. We seek someone who shares our vision and actively wants to contribute to the development and internationalization of our platform and technology.
- Expand our team of ESG consultants, energy advisors, and external partners.
- Evaluate real estate projects in terms of energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Analyze legal frameworks related to energy efficiency and sustainable construction in the United Kingdom.
- Advise property owners, ESG managers, digitalization experts, and acquisition auditors on both strategic and operational levels.
- Utilize the Metabuild platform to analyze buildings or portfolios, present results, and provide guidance to clients.
- Use the Metabuild platform to create variant studies for renovation and assist clients in selecting renovation options or plans.
- Answer technical questions from clients or planning offices.
- Act as a liaison to international partners.
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Completed degree in civil engineering, architecture, or a comparable qualification.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Familiarity with the current guidelines and requirements in sustainable construction (for both residential and non-residential buildings) in the United Kingdom market.
- Native English speaker
- Independent, structured work with a high-quality standard.
- Strong communication skills and enjoyment of collaboration in an international environment.
- Home office/remote work
- Full-time, part-time, or a 4-day workweek is possible.
- You will join a passionate and international team in a thriving sector.
- Engage in a varied, exciting role with a flat hierarchy.
- Contribute to climate neutrality in the most efficient way and simplify the planning of sustainable buildings.
- You will receive a competitive salary plus additional benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested and enthusiastic, let’s start together and make a real impact.
Send us an email with your resume and a few lines about yourself (including salary expectations) to: email@example.com
Get in touch with us and tell us about yourself!
All job advertisements are gender-neutral and imply both the female and the male form.